What is Tableau?
Tableau is ground-breaking data visualization software formulated by Tableau Software. It can easily connect with any type of data source, whether it is Web-based data, Microsoft® Excel or Corporate Data Warehouse. Many government organizations, academic researchers and business professionals use Tableau for the data visual analysis. Our course mainly focuses on helping trainees in learning Tableau
The skills like analytics, visualization building and dashboards. Enrolled Trainees will be assured with all sorts of privileges to master in data blending, data aggregation and connectivity with Tableau.
Why learn Tableau?
Everything we do is increasingly contributing to huge amounts of data which can be leveraged by organizations to increase their business. Organizations transversely the world makes use of Tableau to study this huge amount of data and derive actionable insights from it.
Tableau can help you to create complex and beautiful data visualizations. With its spontaneous and accessible approach to data visualization, Tableau is today, a popular choice for big and small organizations.
Why learn and get certified in Tableau?
BESTWAY Technologies offering best TABLEAU Training in Bangalore and Hyderabad with Real time most experienced working Professionals. Our TABLEAU trainer is working in TABLEAU and total 13+ years experience . we cover under this TABLEAU course Syllabus major topics Introduction and Overview, Getting Started, Analysis, Getting Started with Calculated Fields, Formatting, Building Interactive Dashboard, Tableau Server, INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING TABLEAU SERVER, TABLEAU SERVER ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY AND PERMISSIONS IN TABLEAU SERVER, WORKING WITH DATA, COMMAND LINE TOOLS, BASIC ADMINISTRATION & CONFIGURATION, ADDITIONAL MATERIALS, ARCHITECTURE AND COMPONENT FUNCTIONS, PROCESS FLOWS, SINGLE SERVER INSTALLATION. We are plain to TABLEAU Course Content basic concepts to advanced level in-depth content. We are offers weekdays Batch (Monday to Friday)for day 1 to 1:30 hour, weekend batch (Saturday and Sunday ) for day 3hour class & Fast track which is based on your timings & availability of trainer.
BESTWAY TECHNOLOGIES offering online training with flexible & cost effective. Attend TABLEAU classes in online no need to come to my place attend TABLEAU classes at your place anywhere world any time zone. Our participants students will be eligible to clear all type of any interviews at end of our TABLEAU sessions. My TABLEAU trainer will give future help and assistance in subject for participants.
1. Introduction and Overview
• Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
• Level Setting – Terminology
• Getting Started – creating some powerful visualizations quickly
• The Tableau Product Line
• Things you should know about Tableau
2. Getting Started
• Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concept
• Understanding the Tableau workspace
• Working with data files versus database server
• Dimensions and Measures
• Using Show Me!
• Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
• Building Basic Views
• Help Menu and Samples
• Saving and sharing your work
• Size and Transparency
• Working with Dates
• Date aggregations and date parts
• Discrete versus Continuous
• Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
• Combo Charts with different mark types
• Geographic Map Page Trails
• Heat Map
• Density Chart
• Scatter Plots
• Pie Charts and Bar Charts
• Small Multiples
• Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
• Sorting & Grouping
• Filtering and Quick Filters
• Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
• Totals and Subtotals Drilling and Drill Through
• Aggregation and Disaggregation
• Percent of Total
• Working with Statistics and Trend lines
4. Getting Started with Calculated Fields
• Working with String Functions
• Basic Arithmetic Calculations
• Date Math
• Working with Totals
• Custom Aggregations
• Logic Statements
• Options in Formatting your Visualization
• Working with Labels and Annotations
• Effective Use of Titles and Captions
• Introduction to Visual Best Practices
6. Building Interactive Dashboard
• Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
• Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
• An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
• Publish to Reader
• Packaged Workbooks
• Publish to Office
• Publish to PDF
• Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
Putting it all together
• Scenario-based Review Exercises
• Best Practices
INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING TABLEAU SERVER
TABLEAU SERVER ADMINISTRATION
SECURITY AND PERMISSIONS IN TABLEAU SERVER
WORKING WITH DATA
COMMAND LINE TOOLS
BASIC ADMINISTRATION & CONFIGURATION
ARCHITECTURE AND COMPONENT FUNCTIONS
SINGLE SERVER INSTALLATION