What is Tableau?
Tableau is ground-breaking data visualization software formulated by Tableau Software. It can easily connect with any type of data source, whether it is Web-based data, Microsoft® Excel or Corporate Data Warehouse. Many government organizations, academic researchers and business professionals use Tableau for the data visual analysis. Our course mainly focuses on helping trainees in learning Tableau
The skills like analytics, visualization building and dashboards. Enrolled Trainees will be assured with all sorts of privileges to master in data blending, data aggregation and connectivity with Tableau.
Why learn Tableau?
Everything we do is increasingly contributing to huge amounts of data which can be leveraged by organizations to increase their business. Organizations transversely the world makes use of Tableau to study this huge amount of data and derive actionable insights from it.
Tableau can help you to create complex and beautiful data visualizations. With its spontaneous and accessible approach to data visualization, Tableau is today, a popular choice for big and small organizations.
Why learn and get certified in Tableau?
What is the focus of this course?
Tableau Desktop is one of the most used data reporting, Business Intelligence and visualization tool in the world. It has regularly been a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Tableau from Best Way technology is very simple to use with requirement of minimum skill level and has great visualization capabilities making it the reporting tool of choice for multiple enterprises.
The Tableau Desktop training provided by the best institute in Hyderabad, Pune by Best Way technologies is to ensure you are ready to take up a job assignment requiring Tableau Desktop expertise. The Tableau course has been specially designed to give your Tableau career a strong boost. This Tableau training from Best way technologies focuses on skills, such as visualization building, analytics and dashboards. This course also prepares you for the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate certification exam by Tableau.
Who should attend this Training?
The Tableau certification is highly suitable for a wide range of professionals either aspiring to, or already are in the IT domain, such as:
After the completion of Tableau course, Trainee will:
• Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
• Level Setting – Terminology
• Getting Started – creating some powerful visualizations quickly
• The Tableau Product Line
• Things you should know about Tableau
• Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concept
• Working with data files versus database server
• Understanding the Tableau workspace
• Dimensions and Measures
• Using Show Me!
• Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
• Building Basic Views
• Help Menu and Samples
• Saving and sharing your work
• Size and Transparency
• Working with Dates
• Date aggregations and date parts
• Discrete versus Continuous
• Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
• Combo Charts with different mark types
• Geographic Map Page Trails
• Heat Map
• Density Chart
• Scatter Plots
• Pie Charts and Bar Charts
• Small Multiples
• Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
• Sorting & Grouping
• Filtering and Quick Filters
• Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
• Totals and Subtotals Drilling and Drill Through
• Aggregation and Disaggregation
• Percent of Total
• Working with Statistics and Trend lines
• Working with String Functions
• Basic Arithmetic Calculations
• Date Math
• Working with Totals
• Custom Aggregations
• Logic Statements
• Options in Formatting your Visualization
• Working with Labels and Annotations
• Effective Use of Titles and Captions
• Introduction to Visual Best Practices
• Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
• Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
• An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
• Publish to Reader
• Packaged Workbooks
• Publish to Office
• Publish to PDF
• Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
Putting it all together
• Scenario-based Review Exercises
• Best Practices
INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING TABLEAU SERVER
TABLEAU SERVER ADMINISTRATION
SECURITY AND PERMISSIONS IN TABLEAU SERVER
WORKING WITH DATA
COMMAND LINE TOOLS
BASIC ADMINISTRATION & CONFIGURATION
ARCHITECTURE AND COMPONENT FUNCTIONS
SINGLE SERVER INSTALLATION