SAP Native HANA Developer Online Training in Hyderabad
Course Name: SAP HANA Developer / Modeler
This course covers all key capabilities of SAP HANA at a high level. You will learn SAP HANA architecture, database modeling, and data acquisition.
This course focus on the core capabilities of SAP HANA for modeling, and covers mainly Graphical modeling, which is illustrated by the SAP HANA Live virtual data model, as well as SQL-based modeling, mainly procedures and table functions, with a focus on performance. It also introduces Core Data Services as a flexible method to model a persistence layer.
The participants will gain knowledge about the management of modeling content in the SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA, and the key principles of object and data access security in a modeling context of HANA XS Advanced.
Data Provisioning, you will learn the essential techniques and tools of data provisioning and data transformation for SAP HANA. This course will help you identify the most effective data provisioning solutions for your SAP HANA project which include BODS, Smart Data Access and Smart Data integration. It provides a complete knowledge to build a SQL data warehouse in HANA.
Also, you will discover how SAP HANA runs many types of applications including S/4HANA, Business Suite, SAP BI tools, SAP Business Warehouse.
I also provide a workshop on native application development on SAP HANA XS Advanced.
This course is ideal as a starter and Intermediate level or for anyone who will be implementing an application that is powered by SAP HANA.
There is no specific technology background required, however, having SQL coding knowledge and Data warehousing Knowledge is an added value.
Course Based on Software Release:
HANA 2.0, SP 02 Express Edition, XS classic and XS advanced.
SAP Native HANA Developer Course Content
1. HANA as Database:
1.1. Introduction to HANA Database and Architecture.
- HANA Servers, Engines and Data base versions.
- HANA Studio, HANA Web Workbench.
- Design and run time objects, Schema, Content and different prospective.
- XS classic and XS Advanced.
1.2. SQL programming– Coding
- SQL syntax for Creating Tables and Views.
- Insert, update and delete data using SQL
- Partitioning, Compression and Indexing.
- Synonyms, Data base Triggers and Sequences.
- SQL Queries, Sub Queries or nested.
- Joins, Union, Aggregation, Rank and Partition
1.3. SQL Scripting
- Standard SQL functions, Custom functions
- Stored Procedures
- CURSOR processing
- If then else and CASE statement.
- While loop and For Loops.
- Exception Handling
- Dynamic SQL
- SQL Code debugging.
- Performance optimization of code.
2. HANA as ETL and Data Warehousing
2.1. Data Provisioning
- BO Data Services, Data flows.
- Smart Data Access(SDA)
- Smart Data Integration(SDI)
- ETL using SQL code
- Flow Graphs and Replication tasks.
- Core Data Services for data persistency
- Calculation views
- User Defined Table functions.
- Performance Optimization of the views.
- Decision tables
- Text analysis
- HANA Security, Analytical Privileges.
3. HANA as in for BW4 HANA and S4 HANA
3.1. BW/4 HANA
- HANA Optimized Cubes.
- Advanced DSO, Open ODS view and Composite Providers.
- SAP Classic object migration, Performance optimization projects.
- HANA Query Designer.
- Mixed approaches with Native HANA.
3.2. S/4 HANA Analytics
- Core Data Services, Data persistency and Consumption.
- ABAP CDS Views for analytics.
- Embedded analytics in OData browser.
4. HANA 2.0 SP 2, XS Advanced,using Web IDE for HANA
4.1. Database module
- HANA Express Edition on Google Cloud platform.
- XS commands in Secure Shell(SSH)
- HDI container, Database module deployment.
- Synonyms to access Classical schema.
- CDS artifacts
- ETL Flowgraphs in Web IDE for HANA.
- GitHub Integration for Source control.
4.2. Node JS module and Web module
- Workshop on a complete native Object development.
- Serverside Java Script or Node JS.
- OData Services to provide the data access.
- Web module development for user applications.
- Our customers Location
we are one of the best SAP Native HANA Developer online training providers in world, We have learning sap customers from India, USA, Singapore, Canada, UK, UAE, Australia, New Zealand, Qatar, South Africa, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden and other parts of the world. We are located in India. Offering Online Training in Cities like
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Patna, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kochi, Indore, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Surat, Kanpur, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Ludhiana, Allahabad, Nagpur, Noida, Mysore, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Faridabad, Raipur, Vijayawada, Jamshedpur, Hubli, Tirupati, Guntur, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Nellore, Anantapur, Eluru, Warangal, Nizamabad, Secunderabad, Salem, Trivandrum, kerala, Hubli, Bellary, Gulbarga, Hospet, Tumkur, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan, Nashik, Aurangabad, Solapur, Gandhinagar, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Kobe, Copenhagen, Osaka, Kyoto, Nairobi Kenya, Mombasa, Kisumu, Lagos Nigeria, Ibadan, Abuja, Benin, Sydney, New York, New jersey, Melbourne, Dallas, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, London, Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Prague, Munich, Milan, Bucharest, Istanbul, Moscow, Birmingham, Seattle, Baltimore, San Jose, San Marcos, Franklin, Chicago, Philadelphia, Jacksonville, Towson, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Davidson, Murfreesboro, Houston, San Francisco, Atlanta, Alexandria, San Diego, Washington DC, Sunnyvale, Santa clara, Carlsbad, Tacoma, California, St. Louis, Edison, Raleigh, Nashville, Bellevue, Austin, Charlotte, Garland, Raleigh-Cary, Boston, Salt Lake City, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, Peoria, Honolulu, Columbus, Plano, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Saint John, Vancouver, Richmond, Mississauga, Saskatoon, Kingston, Kelowna, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Dubbai, Abu Dhabi , Sharjah, Riyadh, Jeddah, Sanaa, Aden, Yemen, Muscat Oman, Kuwait, Doha, Brisbane, Wellington, Auckland, Kuala Lumpur, George Town, Jurong East etc…
Hyderabad – Ameerpet, SR Nagar, KPHB, Gachibowli, Dilsukhnagar, madhapur, tarnaka, kukatpally, himayat nagar,
Bangalore – Banashankari, Bannerghata Road, Basaveswara Nagar, BTM Layout, Domlur, Electronic city, H S R Layout, Indira Nagar, J P Nagar, Jaya Nagar, K R Puram, Koramangala, Krishnarajapuram, Madivala, Malleswaram, Marathahalli, Mathikere, R T Nagar, Rajaji Nagar, Ramamurthy Nagar, Richmond Road, Shivaji Nagar, Vijaya Nagar, White Field
- SAP Native HANA Online training in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, SAP Native HANA Training in Ameerpet, best sap Native HANA training centers, tutorials, SAP Native HANA learn, SAP education, SAP Native HANA training institute, SAP Native HANA training classes, SAP Native HANA training tutorials, SAP Native HANA training videos, SAP Native HANA online training for price fees, SAP Native HANA JOB Oriented Training, SAP Native HANA Low Fee, SAP Native HANA Real Time Project training, SAP Native HANA Demo Classes.